Katargam, Surat (INDIA)
Roles : team leader
We welcome all eligible Candidate to represent them candidacy at our organization. we are the team of unique, creative & self-motive minds.
For this position Candidates Should have experience of 4 years or above, Must have the capacity to handle a team, commitment towards work Must be proficient in PHP or Core PHP, MVC, CMS. Also able to Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and finalized execution of projects.
Hands on Experienced of MVC design patterns and frameworks (Cake PHP, Code igniter, Zend Frameworks, Magento, Symphony, Druple, YII, Expression engine), CMS development (Word press, Joomla, OS Commerce, X- cart, Open Cart, Presta shop), Concrete Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
• Responsible for proper project/ sprint planning and creating detailed requirements and planning documents before actual coding starts on the project.
• Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
• Guiding Project Coordinator/ Project Leader define technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
• Responsibility for Development, Unit Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Web Sites and Web Applications in team environment.
• Development projects are varied with focus on Live streaming, Social- networking, E- Commerce applications mainly.
•Working on medium and large sized projects.
• Planning and allocating work to the team, technical guidance to your juniors.
• Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress.
• Review/ Improve upon current processes/ methodologies as per guidelines from management.
• Should have good understanding of Php4/ Php5
• Working Knowledge of Linux (Window, Ubuntu, Fedora)
• Experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects.
• Experience in client relationship management, project co- ordination and delivery management in an onsite- offshore model.
• Good Communication Skills with Team and Time Management.
• Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures efficiently.
• Ability to understand how to think around obstacles and execute deliverables on time.
• Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind.
• Must have high initiative, good attitude, leadership qualities, good Interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.